18 September 2011

How to #56: Defy gravity

im tired of swallowing pride that i cannot justify. Something has changed within me i dont feel right. i dont feel like me. my passions, my life seems lost. Something is not the same. i dont enjoy what i used to, i dont laugh at the same jokes or in my sides where it used to tickle. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. who says that he has to carry the fridge on his own, just because he is big, barly and blonde doesnt meen that you have to stand behind him just gigling, take one end. even if you do drop it, laugh about it. Too late for second-guessing, living off regrets is so yesterday. Too late to go back to sleep, because no matter how nice you think your bed my be and how much you have to do today, is it really that bad? make it exciting for yourself, dont stand around and wait. It's time to trust my instincts; Close my eyes: and leap for something new, something meaningful.

dont you think its time to break the routine? It's time to try defying gravity break the chains, zap the rules. I think I'll try defying gravity coz some old dead guy discovered it anyway, since then we have discovered microchips and mega space ships, why not Kiss me goodbye coz i am defying gravity with or wothout you (but) you (will) bring me down! it happens every time.

I'm through accepting limits.
every dream has been lived, millions of people, thousands of years, hundreds of countries, its all been done. cause someone says they're so "over it" just means that they care even more. Some things I cannot change some dreams and ideas will forever seem cliche and already done, But till I try, I'll never know what it feels like to hike accross Europe with a little back, two pairs of pants and 3 t-shirts. Too long I've been afraid of losing everything. right now i wish i had nothing to loose. everytime i try pushing away, Losing love I guess I've lost myself in the process. Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy Defying gravity
than any more 'pretty things' to match up with the 'pretty girls and boys' Kiss me goodbye if you wanna. I'm defying gravity, i wanna jump and not come back down. I think I'll try something new, something outside the lines, like Defying gravity, hows that? am i aloud? And you wont bring me down! cos soon you will find another?

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And never bring me down!
bring me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment