15 February 2011

How to #1: Get ahead

So I decide to get a head start on making my CV Honours-Journalism-Quality and get an interview to work the night shift at the campus radio station. Slat my met 'n nat snoek!! They ask me the frequency of the station and I immediately give them the wrong answer. Worst is, I did it with confidence! And I knew the answer! We can therefore conclude that the first lesson learned is to be prepared, at all times, for the worst. But don’t just be prepared, be over prepared.

How to #2: Get over your first horrible job interview
Learn from it. Hold your head high, and don’t give up.
How to #3: Get ahead (take 2)
Get a computer that does not keep freezing. (i.e.: get a good anti-virus system)

1 comment:

  1. How to #4: Be the "Journalism type"
    Follow the Gadget at the bottom of the blog to stay up to date on current affairs.

    ReplyDelete