20 February 2011

How to #11: Start again

OH MY SOUL!!!! I just opened my e-mail, and saw that I got a call back interview for the job that I said the wrong frequency to!! That day must have been personally one of the worst in recorded history, and I get a do over... a real life second chance.

So last week when it all got too much, I had a place to run away to. I went home. After 600km, as soon as I got out of the car and ran around to the kitchen to find my mom a feeling of hope rose inside me, and as my bare feet touched, the sweet green grass of home, I knew it was all going to be alright. I had lost all reason for self motivation or optimism.

I have a pile of homework and a ton of things on my mind, but what does it help to worry about it?! All one can do is to take it one step at a time and step by step, to do the very best that one possibly can. And the key is to never forget the power of love. the effect of being surrounded by people who mean the world to you, and who you know you mean the world to, brings back all memory of hope for the future.
Im gonna show this week who's boss

No comments:

Post a Comment