22 February 2011

How to #13: Write a poem

This bugs me… some times I walk around and think of very poetic lines that are inspired by something I see or hear.  But then I forget it just as quickly as I thought of it, and wish that I could have had it imprinted in my mind to write it down. Mind you, if I sat down and thought for I while, I would be able to think of quite a few poetic lines, I just don’t have the confidence to write down my work yet.  That is what I hoped that this blog might be able to give rise to. I wish that I had more confidence in my writing. I want to write something that matters and that I cannot wait to give to someone to read. But right now, I don’t even right down anything with much meaning. And I only have one loyal follower… :) shout out to S. ha ha.
With regard to the previous post, that is where I hope to get in the end. I wish to become a respected freelance journalist. ever since I heard of the idea that someone could stay in the comfort of the walls which they love, surrounded by the people who need them, and write words that mean something to another, it was like a dream world that could be step into and made realty. It is the happily ever after to the movie called Jana.
But now I must go and study up the heck out of some general knowledge points I pulled off the internet for my act 1 scene 2 in real life tomorrow. but first I must remember to buy “wonir gom” as I stroll aimlessly through the Neelsie so that I can stick up my OLD James Dean poster in my room.
So… until next time I steal a moment from the reality that is my little life, thank you for making my dream matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment