19 April 2011

How to #34: enjoy your own demise

>>i am sore, i am tired. im failing half of my university work, and the work that im passing im not interested in. i make irrational decisions that i regret and that confuse people. i don’t look after my body. im not reaching the goals that I have set for myself. i don’t make enough effort for my friends and i feel lonely. i’m not doing well at my academics, i spell like a 12 year old spoon. i don’t feel pretty and i don’t have a good fashion sense. i write a terrible dead end blog and the job i  just got is going to keep me awake from 2 to 6 every Wednesday morning and i don’t even get paid. my Family is far away, and frankly, im convinced that they would not be able to understand let alone survive a day in the life of me. <<
<<I had a fantastic night last night, laughed till it hurt and I cannot wait to get to bed. I found out that I scraped through my Philosophy predicate test, and I’m going to have to work my butt off in the next 2 week on all the English work that iv aloud myself to get behind with. I’m in a fantastic relationship and I’m surrounded by people who have potential to become my most special and treasured friends. I finally finished training for Mfm and I’m going on air tomorrow morning bright and early, maybe now I will be able to find my morning jogging routine again. I love routine, and I love jogging in the morning.  My brother is having a great time in America and I cannot wait om weer hierdie naweek vir ‘n slag huis toe te gaan nie. ons gaan weer paaseiers jag!>>

No comments:

Post a Comment