24 February 2011

How to #17: Get a job

After the 1st interview at mfm I was sure that that was the end of that idea and had a bit of a nervous break down, but on Sunday night when I opened my mail, I saw that I had gotten through to the second round of interviews. So I had my voice test yesterday. It was the most amazing load of fun I have ever had making a mess of something I really want! :D
So the e-mail said that we would have to read the news and an ad, conduct an interview and answer a general knowledge quiz. I had gone into the internet to try find tips on how to use my voice and possibly some general knowledge tips.

I went to the door where we had to sign up for our voice test time about ten minutes early, am, to try and calm myself I read the sheets of paper stuck up on the door, which I had already identified as the same that we had been e-mailed. BUT... dum dum dum... then I saw something that I hadn’t read in the e-mail! We had to prepare our own interview with somebody famous and have 3 informed questions for them!! My first reaction was to possibly tell them that id had e personal crisis and couldn’t make the interview. But I had worked myself up all day. So I sprinted downstairs to the internet cafe, and of course... their network was down!! I couldn’t 'phone a friend' because my cell battery was flippen dead!! So, me being me... I went up to two random guys I spotted from far that were both wearing rugby jerseys. By now I had about 4mins left before I would be late for the interview.

Needless to say, they basically saved the day. I can’t really say that I can now write a biography about him, but I had enough to have a 3 question interview, and I tried to sound as informed as I possibly could. ha ha. What a blast. Let’s see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment