16 February 2011

How to #6: Blog

Well, I have gone through a couple of blogs to see what exactly it is that I’m trying to do. I know that I want to have a ‘Julie & Julia’ meets ‘How to lose a guy in Ten days’ felling to this blog, where people could, if they wanted to, follow my writing. But how the heck do I get followers?! And I don’t just mean friends and family. This has to be great!
Ok, so I don’t want all the fancy link thingys that I’ve seen on other blogs. This is going to be, besides the obvious technology effect of, well, the virtual world, as much an ‘old school’ feel to it as possible. I fill keep it looking like a classic blog. So that is done. Now, how do i get out there ?
·         Cant advertise on facebook coz i don’t have a credit card
·         Im on Google Buzz (whatever that is)
·         Also just added Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment