02 March 2011

How to #18 : wait on the world to change

First.. Get a third victim and force them to follow your blog... :D thanks Clairey. Then, when you start doubting yourself, just be sure of how good you felt when you started. I found a newspaper article about the top SA blogs, and felt very intimidated, and started doubting ‘how to become A writer’. But I can’t deny that I was very inspired. I hope to do a self study crash course on how to blog and get this website up to that standard. Yay! I have a collage on my desk of my goals for this year. It’s a “Die Matie” logo and an Mfm logo. (Still waiting on that second interview) oh, and the weight I want to loose... I’m a girl. Don’t judge. It’s how we function. All of this pasted on to that article.
Now.. How do i change my writing style? Well, first off, I know that I can apparently improve on my spelling... thanks Seb. I’ll try. I’ve been thinking about getting to a computer all day, because I haven’t blogged in a long time. Then again, I haven’t done anything very constructive in a while... :) I should get to my homework.
I rate that I should try to be more entertaining.. Coz I’ve tried to be sort of formal and distant. So, the first opinion I’m gonna throw out there is: how annoying are blackberries right now hey?!  Arg. It’s such a fancy phone and it’s a great idea, but seriously, the software looks like one of those old computers that used to type green on a greyish black. Ok, I can’t help it... on trends and fads... whole the hell ever made it ok for girls to wear leggings as pants?! What is that?!
Just to make this new revelation extra soppy, I’m gonna add a picture of myself... just to make it more personal.
Maybe I should start blogging in my home language? Is that an idea?
Claire ate too many sweets. Their bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment