30 March 2011

How to #32: Learn a lesson

I always have a problem with studying. I’m sure that a definite pattern will be able to be drawn through my blogs
New thought, about 45mins later. My roommate and I just moved our room around completely, I changed my bedding, and took a nice long shower... such small insignificant things can make a terrible day or time feel so much better. A change really is as good as a holiday. It helps so much to clear your mind and focus on what really matters.
What really matters right now is that I must study, and yet, I’m still gonna watch series... :D
I’m sure that my blogs will become more consistent and of way better material as soon as I get my own show at Mfm, that should be soon because I’m finishing my production hours an Friday. Yay me!! Then I just have a couple more tasks to complete... it’s been a tough road. Trying to balance my academics, Mfm, Rez and personal life. Its tough... but I can see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment