06 March 2011

How to #19: Open your e-mail

I HAVE NO IDEA!!! It’s broken!! it wont listen to me! and now I cant send an e-mail to my professor to change my interview appointment for my history essay, and I cant send an e-mail to the lady from mfm to say sorry that I missed the first meeting for the people that went through to the 3rd round of interviews… (Oh ja, I got it, YAY!) But I’m angry now, so not gonna extend on that too much right now. GRRR.
My account keeps telling me to “contact the administrator coz I’m like blocked by the server that received illegal immigrantal warnings from the violence patrol from the north Asian wombat association.” I just want to send an e-mail!!!  So I got up and walked out of the computer area, after violently massaging the keyboard of said administrator computer, and scaring Louis, and myself for that matter. I have temper issues...
On a lighter note, I got 6 followers, which is the coolest thing since sliced bread. thanx mense. Oh, and as I may have mentioned, I got through to the 3rd round of interviews at mfm. And had an amazing Friday night with stella and my boet out in town, and an almost better Saturday night sleeping under the stars with two great friends.. :) I’m gonna go get ice cream. Something stupid computers can’t have. So there. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment