24 March 2011

How to #29: Do a 4500 word essay

So I have been sitting here, putting off doing my essay for about an hour… I have prepared my intro and conclusion, got my bibliography and table of contents. iv even calculated the amount of words exactly im gonna have under each heading. All I have to do is type the body. iv got the research… but I don’t wannnna!!
Its even a really interesting topic: “Do you agree with Francis Fukuyama’sargument that the age of the revolution ended with the 1989 revolutions?” see? its a reasonable. But I just wanna bed! With a nice cup of decent hot chocolate. Not that horrid stuff I’v been making for myself all week… I want the real macoy! OE!!! cahi late! yum yum.
Anyhow… Mfm update: today I did my ‘sound bite collection’. I basically ran around and shoved a little recorder into 50 peoples faces and asked them what they thaught about the fact that Maties fell out of the varsity cup against UJ… oh well. Now that’s done. J
Essay: Geronimo!!
(Ok, that was supposed to be my cool conclusion… but I know a guy called Geronimo! how fun?! tee hee)
And… just because… things on my mind:
                                Poor little Rebecca Black (silly child)
                                Food!!
                                Mfm
                                Twitter
                                The song I’ve been trying to write for a while now… (Hope it takes form soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment