21 March 2011

How to #26: go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 2am

(For 20 March)
Wow, so I haven’t blogged in way to long! But, as I have mentioned, im staying in the lovely Stellenbosch this holiday week, and as all of my friends are gone, im probably going to have some time on my hands to hopefully do some decent blogging…

My ‘holiday started off at 7am, by waking up and moving all my stuff to Christelles flat, where I’m staying this week, which has been so much fun so far. I sat in to 3 3hour show at Mfm observing the presenters, Saturday I sat in on 2 shows, and having finished my 15 observation hours, I could finally produce.
So! Set my alarm for 2am this morning, in Mfm offices at 20:30 and I was ready to produce the Morning Glory show with Ammie. I had so much fun! Although it feels now liked I dreamed it up because I was half asleep! Ha ha. Ammie was super nice and very professional… I did accidentally make her sound like a bit of a cork on air, because as she announced a song, I played the wrong one. And I practiced the whole mixing jingle and song technique into each other; hopefully ill get the hang of that soon.
I wonder how many out of 200 people have liked the page… I really want to get my training done asap… Hopefully my next post will be a bit more entertaining. [Aiming for the cartoon strip effect that seems to be all the rage]
Till then… peace out cyber world

No comments:

Post a Comment