22 March 2011

How to #27: Read the news

So yesterday I had the day off... took some time to catch up with my homework, and gave “How to become A writer” a brand new face… like it? I got those blogging skills that I promised I would… now I just have to put some time into how to make those cartoon strip posts. Patience is a virtue.

Today at Mfm: we’re doing news training, so I’m gonna clear my throat and go: “Today in the news: Jana must learn how to blog properly or no one will ever read her blog.” No but seriously… I need to get in touch with How to #4. Just in the last 4 days Iv learnt more about current affairs than in the whole year put together before I started at Mfm. Did you know that they want to put a law on Photoshop? And that Justin Bieber fans are threatening Selena Gomez? ok, a bit more serious then… I guess we all know about Japan a Libya and all that rage, but seriously, go read up on it. That’s a serious tip for how to really become a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment