12 March 2011

How to #22: Be a Trainee

Oh my soul! So i just lost my blog post that i typed in word so i can use the spell checker . Then, when i posted an excuse and promise to re-do it later, i had posted that on the wrong blog, and now i just  found my post again... ha ha. ai, its gonna be one of THOSE days again...

So, this is it... I’m there. By some case of mystical turn of magic events, I am now a Trainee at Mfm radio station. This is huge! Just a month ago I was complaining to my parents that my life is boring and that I am sick of studying and what not. And after sending out an e-mail to maybe get some form of a tea girl jib, by chance. Here I am, sitting at my computer, plotting out how I’m going to get all my trainee tasks done as soon as I possibly can. At the moment, I’m trying to get 200 friends to ‘like’ the page “Mfm 92.6- Move to the music” so far I have 50. So I’m getting somewhere at least. I have already done a live read prep. I still have to sit in for 15 hours, produce for 39 hours, do 2 Saturdays community work, and the list goes on a little while longer. Let’s just say: this holiday, not so much of a holiday...
More info later

No comments:

Post a Comment